Fresh Faces, New Game

I don't want to admit it. I will deny it until there is snow on the ground, and I am freezing in a dress with no tights, but people... it is coming. Winter. Oh Alaska, you tempt me with dreams of summer, and give me a nice solid spring month before going to fall and back to winter...

Enough of that. ENOUGH. To spice up the impending fall months, I have decided to take on new models. Be gentle, for some of them it was their first time. (expect that old pro that is gonna start these pictures off with a bang....)

Dark Blue Naval trousers; Leather dress shoes with Brass Details; Wool argyle sweater vest; Blue button down oxford.

Sometimes men are afraid of dressing up on a day to day basis, but take it from Kface.... Nothing beats a well put together guy. You will stand out. (especially in Fairbanks...)


Dark wash Denim; Vintage shrunken graphic tee; Genuine light brown leather Members Only Jacket;  Green knit beanie.

Vintage finds are one of the most exciting thing about rummaging through the trash. It never ceases to amaze me what people throw away without a second thought!



...the layers are slowly creeping in, isn't that just a bitch?

Comments

  1. Oh my god gorgeous. Best post evet. Hayley is a natural. She looks so fucking bored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and LOVE the transfer stations! I moved to Anchorage and am shocked by how hard it is to live without the TS... Keep up the fantastic scavenger fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ALWAYS shocked at how hard it is to find things without a TS...but MAN, Bishops Attic in Anchorage always satisfies for a good cheap vintage find!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts