What once was...

There is no more denying the weather. Obviously these are a bit older...but, all still sweet finds non the less. Think of these pictures as reminiscing about the good ol' days.

Pastel Striped Maxi Dress; Silk scarf fashioned as Headband; Knit Powder blue sweater


Knee high Camel boots; Vintage multi-color duster; Orange suede belt



Silver wedge round toes; Dark rinse denim capris; Ivory ruffle tie blouse; Beige tweed blazer


Gray geometric print sweater; Tommy Hilfiger ash colored button down; Flat front grey trousers


Ombre stripped long sleeve T-shirt; Cropped DKNY Jean Jacket; Green Suede Ralph Lauren Pants; Black Hunting Boots


Comments

  1. Great blog - I love the idea. I'm your newest follower and it would be great if you followed me too.

    http://iammeggy.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great! Thank you for leaving me a link on my blog!
    xo, Elsie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts